Me and my piggies!

Hello. My name is Romy and I am seven years old. I am home educated. I love guinea pigs. This is my blog about my six piggies and what they get up to. I am doing it all by myself.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hello to my new guinea pigs!

On Sunday we went to a guinea pig show and we bought some guinea pigs. Mac, Zippy, and Frosty. We had three others already! Willow, Toby and Scrappy. We used to have two other piggies; Pippy and Squeaky, but they died :o( Here are some pictures of them all.

Scrappy. (He bites!)


Willow. (He's very big. He weighs 1.5 KG!!!)


Toby (Looking cute!)


All six piggies getting to know each other :o)


Mac. (He's the prettiest. We have to brush him twice a day.)


Zippy. (He runs very fast!)


Frosty. (He's a little cute baby.)

I am going to use this blog as a diary about my guinea pigs. Today they all ran around in the dining room together. But Scrappy went back in his cage and sulked. I think he's sad that he's not the baby any more. Here is a picture of Pippy and Squeaky. I still love them.


3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    Wow - six piggies! That's a lot of small furry bodies underfoot. :)

    I'd better not tell you that Cheesecake is pregnant again - or you'll be wanting one of Toby's brothers too!

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Aaargh! Nooooooooooo ;o)

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    i think your new blog is brill romy!

    i like guinea pigs too, i had one a long time ago called lucy.

    i agree that mac is very pretty with all that long hair and cute little frosty is adorable too

    :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home