Me and my piggies!

Hello. My name is Romy and I am seven years old. I am home educated. I love guinea pigs. This is my blog about my six piggies and what they get up to. I am doing it all by myself.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

fighting pigs

The past couple of days the guinea pigs have been fighting. Here's who's been fighting who:
Zippy + Mac
Zippy + Scrappy
Mac + Toby
Willow + Toby
Scrappy + Mac

Frosty is the most babiest one, so he doesn't fight at all. He just gets followed around by all the others because they think he's a little female. Willow and Toby are grown ups so they don't fight much now but Zippy, Mac and Scrappy are teenage piggies so they are fighting all the time. Here is a picture of me now with Frosty:


Yesterday we let the pigs go in the garden to eat some grass. Here is a photo of them eating themselves silly:

After they'd made a rectangle bald patch on the grass we brought them in in a box. They looked really funny all squashed up together!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger IndigoShirl said…

    My daughter Dee says "o, how sweet"
    She would like a guinea pig but we don't have room at the moment. We have 3 hamsters, 1 Syrian and 2 dwarf Chinese.

    I don't think she realises that they fight with each other though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home