Me and my piggies!

Hello. My name is Romy and I am seven years old. I am home educated. I love guinea pigs. This is my blog about my six piggies and what they get up to. I am doing it all by myself.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Guinea pigs weights update.

The guinea pigs have grown so we decided to weigh them again today. Here are the weights:

Toby: 900g (Same)
Scrappy: 720g (+80g)
Zippy: 800g (+200g)
Mac: 680g (+80g)
Willow: 1330g (-170g)
Frosty: 600g (+250g)

Wow! Look at the amount that Frosty and Zippy have put on! And how much Willow has lost. That's strange because he still looks huuuuuge :o) Zippy, Mac and Scrappy were all the same before. I don't get it.

Here is a photo of the pigs eating.


They are still fighting. We feel sorry for poor Toby. He keeps getting got by the others and he's so gentle. Mac and Willow seem to hate each other. They are always chattering their teeth at each other which means they are angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home