Me and my piggies!

Hello. My name is Romy and I am seven years old. I am home educated. I love guinea pigs. This is my blog about my six piggies and what they get up to. I am doing it all by myself.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

R.I.P Zippy :o(((((

Here is a picture of Zippy who died yesterday. We don't have many photos of him beacause we didn't have him for very long. I don't know why he died. Daddy found him while I was at Brownies doing my Brownie promise. When Mummy and Daddy picked me up they told me and I was sad. He was a nice guinea pig but didn't like being picked up much. The other piggies seem very quiet today. Daddy buried him next to Pippy and Squeaky. We are not having much luck with guinea pigs I think.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Nikki said…

    Dear Romy, we were all very sad to read about poor Zippy. So sorry you've had such a sad year with the Piggies. Emily is sending you a big hug, sweetheart. xxxxxxxx

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    sending you big big hugs romy.
    poor little zippy was so cute :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home